EFAS-AOFAS Exchange Program 2022
Training and Education is in the very heart of EFAS. EFAS is offering an excellent opportunity for 3 European Young Surgeons to be immersed on the reality of top-level Hospitals in US for a period of three weeks.
This short-term travelling fellowship will be in three location (Boston, New York and Charlotte) and is included on the EFAS-AOFAS Exchange Program, which will bring even closer the Orthopedic Surgeon from both sides of the Atlantic. This Program will give also the chance for 3 American Young Surgeons to come to Europe for a similar experience.
AOFAS Sites and supervisors:
- New York, New York – Scott Ellis, MD – Hospital for Special Surgery
- Charlotte, North Carolina – Bruce Cohen, MD, CEO – OrthoCarolina
- Boston, Massachusetts - Jeremy Smith, MD and Christopher DiGiovanni, MD – Massachusetts General - Brigham
EFAS Sites and supervisons:
- Munich, Germany - Manfred Thomas, MD – Hessingpark Clinic - Augsburg
- Lyon, France – Jean-Luc Besse, MD, PhD – Lyon University Hospital
- Barcelona, Spain – Xavier Martin, MD, PhD – University of Barcelona
This fellowship will include also the participation in AOFAS Annual Meeting and the Fellow will be invited to develop a research project with the mentors from the visited site. The application period will open in September 1th. Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity.
More information : firstname.lastname@example.org