EFAS Research Fellowship Award
Deadline: October 31, 2022
- A research career fellowship award for the living/expenses of the research fellow
- 2000.- Euros per month, max. 6 months
- Given annually from the EFAS Research Foundation
- Conditions: Research Fellowship in a member national country of EFAS; confirmation letter of the hosting institution; Fellow has to publish one paper in the EFAS Journal “Foot and Ankle Surgery”: https://www.efas.co/content/journal ; Fellowship Report Presentation by the Fellow at the EFAS Conference
- The selection of the winning Research Fellow by: EFAS Research Committee and EFAS Fellowship Committee; communication in November 2022; payment one month before fellowship start
Medically qualified trainee orthopaedic surgeons (not yet certified) residing and working in countries that European Council member states, with specific interest and experience in the field of foot and ankle. Applicants must be aged 40 years or younger on 1st January 2022. Applicants must commit to availability for travel in the period from November 1, 2022 and provision of a written report upon completion of the fellowship.
Basic travel expenses for Economy travel, basic food and accommodation at each centre will be covered by the fellows using the provided 2000.- Euros/month. Successful applicants will be required to make travel and accommodation arrangements themselves. EFAS Secretariat will assist the fellows if needed.
Application Form [click here]
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org