Announcement of EFAS Selected fellows for the Travelling Fellowship Programme 2022
Congratulations to our selected fellows for our EFAS Travelling Fellowship Programme 2022
EFAS Fellowship Committee is pleased to announce the winners of the EFAS Travelling Fellowship Programme 2022. This fellowship has been an excellent opportunity for several young doctors to follow a fully immersed training with the leading European Foot and Ankle surgeons for the period of three weeks, observing and learning first hand and to get direct contact with many renowned centers and experienced colleges. EFAS will cover travel expenses and housing.
6 applicants have won this EFAS Travelling Fellowship. The programme is divided in 2 different routes.
The fellows who have won the travelling fellowship on the Northern Route are Dzenan DJAHIC (Bosnia-Herzegovina), Bedri KARAISMAILOGLU (Turkey), Joao CAETANO (Portugal). They will visit :
- 10 & 11 October - LITHUANIA - Vilnius : Republican Vilnius University Hospital - Supervisor: Dr. Aleksas MAKULAVICIUS
- 13 & 14 October - DENMARK - Odense : Odense University Hospital - Supervisor: Dr. Johnny FROEKJAER
- 17 & 18 October - SWEDEN - Gothenburg : Sahlgrenska University Hospital - Supervisor: Dr. Martin ALUND
- 20 & 21 October - UK - London : Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital RNOH - Supervisor: Dr. Matthew WELCK
- 24 & 25 October - UK - Oxford : Nuffield Orthopaedic Center - Supervisor: Dr. Rick BROWN
The fellows who have won the travelling fellowship on the Southern Route are Joris ROBBERECHT (Belgium), Ali NAJEFI (UK) and Joe WAGENER (Luxembourg). They will visit :
- 10 & 11 October - GREECE - Naousa : General Hospital Naousas - Supervisor: Dr. Alexandros ELEFTHEROPOULOS
- 13 & 14 October - ITALY - Verona : Verona University Hospital - Supervisor: Dr. Elena SAMALIA
- 17 & 18 October - ITALY - Genoa : Clinica Montallegro - Supervisor: Dr. Marco & Mattheo GUELFI
- 20 & 21 October - SWITZERLAND - Basel : Swiss Ortho Center - Supervisor: Dr. Victor VALDERRABANO
- 24 & 25 October - FRANCE - Marseille : Centre du Pied et de la Cheville - Supervisor: Dr. Barbara PICLET
All the fellows are invited to present a report during the EFAS Edinburgh’s Congress on Friday 28th of October 2022.
If you are not registered yet, click here.
If you are work in a Center who want's to integrate our EFAS Travelling fellowship centers, please contact the secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org .