5th FORTE Summer School
Collaboration with EFORT
Scientific organization is supported by FORTE together with Specialty Societies, in collaboration with EFORT’s Scientific Program Group.
Faculty and Collaboration with Specialty and National Societies
Specialty societies will provide the expert faculty:
- Basic Science: European Orthopaedic Research Society (EORS);
- Upper Limb: European Shoulder Association (SECEC); and Federation of European Societies for Surgery of the Hand (FESSH);
- Lower Limb:European Hip Society (EHS), ESSKA and European Foot and Ankle Association (EFAS);
- Children Orthopaedics and Tumors: European Pediatrics Orthopedic Society (EPOS); European Musculoskeletal Oncology Society (EMSOS).
- Members or new membership applicants
650 € without and 850 € with accommodation* (in shared, 4-star-hotel rooms)
800 € without and 1000 € with accommodation* (in shared, 4-star-hotel rooms)
Lunches, dinners and coffee breaks are included for all participants in all registration levels
*Hotel accommodation is in a two or three-bedroom sharing. Prices do not cover single rooms.
Join our society NOW and become a member in a few steps! Sent us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Details about acquiring membership with FORTE can be found in the membership section.
Registrations via National Societies
- 1 participant: 1000 €
- 3 participants: 2700 €
- 7 participants: 5600 €
Larger group registrations (more than 7 participants): 800 € / participant
Lunches, dinners and coffee-breaks are included
Hotel accommodation is in a two or three-bedroom sharing. Prices do not cover single rooms.